Welcome to Sojourner Ministries
To use a variety of communication forums to:
- Restore to the church the original Jewish context and perspective of the Scripture
- Renew the church's connection to the Jewish people
- Revitalize concern for Jewish evangelism
- To make personal teaching/preaching presentations in churches, seminars, conferences, classes and groups.
- To create and distribute videotape and audiotape presentations for home, church, small group and Christian/home school use.
- To publish and distribute booklets, curriculum and publications for home, church, small group and Christian/home school use.
- To translate ministry material into other languages for distribution in foreign countries.
- To use radio, the Internet and other media to communicate essential presentations for believers and unbelievers.
"Saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would take place -- that the Messiah would suffer, and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles." Acts 26:22-23
"Some would be…teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ" Eph 4:11-12
"Salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous…Now I am speaking to you Gentiles . . . I glorify my ministry in order to make my own people jealous, and thus save some of them." Rom. 11:11, 13-14
"Saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would take place - that the Messiah would suffer, and, as the first to rise from the dead, would proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles." Acts 26:22-23
The vision of Sojourner Ministries is to explore the Jewish heart of Christianity.
- The Jewish heart of Christianity is the Messiah, Jesus.
- The Jewish heart of Christianity is explored through the Scripture, which the Messiah incarnates; the ancient Hebrews' living record of God's interaction and program for both Jews and Gentiles throughout history.
The purpose of Sojourner Ministries' exploration of the Jewish heart of Christianity is the instruction of believers in the original Jewish context and perspective of the Scriptures, resulting in richer connection to our Hebrew roots, deeper concern for the Jewish people and renewed appreciation for the plan of God.